January 25: Info Session and open house. Learn about Room Selection and tour all upper-class residence halls.
- You will learn about the process
- Tour Hill Houses, Apartments, and 15 West
- Few lucky students will also receive the top time-slot!
February 15: Residency waivers due
- All rising sophomores are required to live on campus. Students requesting to move off campus must complete a waiver form before the 15th.
February 15: Medical accommodation forms due.
- Students must reapply every year.
February 17th: Bed Renewal (Squatting) Selection – for Rising Juniors, Rising Seniors/5th years, and Returning Graduate students interested in staying in their current space for next year.
February 28th: Deadline to sign housing contract to receive a time-slot
March 4th: Deadline to “renew current bed” if renewing
March 4th: Time-slots emailed to students with signed contracts
March 7: Room selection for returning graduates, 5th year seniors, seniors, and juniors
March 14: Room selection for rising sophomores