Important Forms

All forms are now located on Housing Portal. Please log in and select the item you would like to apply for.

Click the link and log in.

Room Change Form and Winter Session Intent Form can be found on the bar at the top of the home page.

For all other forms:

  • select “Applications”
  • select the term for which your application applies
  • review and revise your personal information
  • select the form you are requesting from the drop down menu at the bottom of your profile questions

RISD Payment Information:

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: