New Student Move-In Day will be scheduled between August 29th – September 2nd 2020
Click the links below for more information regarding YOUR move in day!
Shipping items to campus
before you arrive?
- Ship clothes, books, non-breakable items.
- Electronics, computers, stereos be brought with the student to minimize cost and potential damage if not packed properly.
- Boxes be no larger than 24”x24”x24”, the size of a small end table, and weigh no more than 70 lbs.
- TV’s, refrigerators, microwaves can be purchased locally and will be more cost effective than if packaged and shipped from home.
- Ship via UPS to ensure tracking capability and adequate insurance coverage. BRING SHIPPING RECEIPTS WITH YOU. If boxes are lost, we can help you track them down with this information.
- THE UPS STORE can help you package and/or ship your belongings.
To find the nearest THE UPS STORE to you, call 1-800-789-4623 or check the web at http://www.theupsstore.com.