Part of the Apartment Experience, Studios are in the “Independent Apartment” collection. Students with a sophomore status or higher are allowed to select to live in this type of housing.
Take a look:
Click the circle in the middle to begin interacting with the 360 view
Charles Landing 111E
- A full-size bed
- A dresser
- A desk
- A desk chair
- A “closet” space
- Full kitchen (electric cooktop, full sized fridge, dishwasher, oven, cabinet space for storage)
- Full bathroom (toilet, sink, shower/tub)
- “Living room” area with at least one love seat, at least 1 chair, an end table, and a coffee table.
All Studio Apartments come with the Flex 7-60 meal plan, however:
- Students may opt to upgrade to the Foundation or Residential plan for an additional fee
- Sophomores and Juniors can elect to drop down to Flex 5-40
- Seniors and Graduate Students can choose the Connect 3-25 plan or no meal plan at all
Click here: Room and Board Packages
*Please note: The picture above is an example of the room type. All rooms vary in shape and size, please look at the floor plan for each room for more accurate sizing.