Historical homes spread out across campus have been turned into Residence Halls. These houses create a unique and strong community for our students. Part of the Essential Experience these rooms are either singles or shared (double or triple) and share community resources like study/work rooms, kitchen, social lounges, and communal or semi-private bathrooms.
The Houses Include:
Barstow, Congdon, Dexter, Dunnell, Larned, and Nightingale.
Amenities in all Hill Houses include:
- Laundry facilities (at least one washer and drier)
- Shared Full kitchen (oven/electric cooktop, fridge, and cabinet space for storage)
- Shared bathrooms (toilet, sink, shower/tub)
- “Common living room” with couches, chairs, end tables and a flat screen TV
- Convenient walking distance to The Met
Room Types in Hill Houses Include (Click on each to learn more):
Hill Houses Floor Plans
Back to the Residence Halls main page